Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thursdays suck!

I hate Thursdays!! grrr....for a few reasons...slow for work... not much going on...just alot of typing and an aching back...if i could i would take them off period! Also...it's anticipation of Friday...No more taking kids to school..ugggh...and getting up at 6 am...drudgery...especially when u work all day til 10 pm...no fun ..not enuff sleep. I am to old not to get my beauty rest...Well I am back on the master cleanse...since Tuesday..have lost 5 pds so far...I am in a hurry to lose weight here...But have to get off on friday nite:(( so i can go out with my new friend Stacey..i am so excited..I hardly have any friends...turns out she is a sagittarian too!! we are the funnest people of the zodiac....OOPS hope we don't get into to much trouble hehe ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.