Wednesday, March 7, 2007

GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU


GOD WANTED ME TO TELL YOU
>
> Everything that is going wrong in your life today shall be well with you
>this year. No matter how much your enemies try this year, "they will not"
>succeed. You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all
>your goals this year. For the remaining months of this year (2007), all
>your agonies will be diverted and victory and prosperity will be incoming
>in abundance. Today God has confirmed the end of your sufferings sorrows
>and pains because HE that sits on the throne has remembered you. He has
>taken away the hardships and given you JOY. He will never let you down.
> I knocked at heaven's door this morning, God asked me... My child! What
>can I do for you? And I said, "Father, please protect and bless the person
>reading this message"... God smiled and answered... Request granted.

No comments: